When you ask your friends and family to join your team and in turn they start asking others too, the ball starts rolling and before you know it - your team has grown into dozens of people asking dozens of people! It can grow into five, ten, maybe as many as a hundred people who would not otherwise have known about The Ride to Conquer Cancer. So get started and recruit your teammates today!
NOTE: Each team member is still required to raise his or her minimum fundraising requirement individually. We encourage team members to raise even more! The purpose of a team is to support each individual in doing more, not less, than they could do on their own.
When you form a team, you create a group of people that can train together and raise money together. It is a great way to keep your motivation up and your fundraising on track. You can hold each other accountable and keep each other company along the way. Having others to lean on, and having others count on you, will push you to get up a little earlier in the morning, or head out in the cold or heat to ride those extra miles. Plus, it makes The Ride that much more fun when you’re surrounded by a group of friends, who are as committed to conquering cancer as you are.
Here are some ways you can ride with a team:
- Ask another Rider you meet at an Orientation or Training Ride.
- Call a Ride Guide to find other Riders who are looking to be part of a team.
- Form a team around your family. It is a bonding experience that you will never forget.
- Start a team with the people you work with. Talk to your Human Resources Director about the value in sharing this experience, and the ways in which it could boost company morale.
If you have already registered as a Rider or Crew Member for The Ride to Conquer Cancer, you can register your team by calling .
If you haven't registered to participate yet, you can register yourself and your team at the same time. If you're using the online participant registration form, just select "Start a Team" (or "Join a Team" if you are registering for the first time as a member of an already existing team).
Looking for a team to join?
There are many teams throughout the region that are open to taking on new team members. Take a look at the list below, and select which team you would like to join! Already registered as an individual Rider? You can join any of those teams at anytime! Just give us a call at and we will happy to make the change for you.
Please check back for a list of open teams.
*By joining a team, you are agreeing to share your contact information with your team captain for team activities and communications.
Official Apparel Sponsor SUGOI Performance Apparel Offering 20% off Team Custom Orders
- Clubs and Teams participating in RTCC receive 20% off their custom orders
- No minimums you can order as few or as many kits as you like
- Live Art Direct allows you to work directly with custom artists to create the kit you want
- *New this year: Sugoi has a brand new custom website to make the ordering process easier. Check out the Quick Design feature where you can get started on your jersey background & design.
- Contact Sugoi Custom Orders to place your order P: 1-888-637-1513 E: email@example.com